Saturday, April 7, 2018

Tinder - Nudes Sir?

I apologize for the delay in posts as of late. I've been going through a bit of a personal crisis but to those of you who follow me on Twitter you know a little about what's going on. Either way I plan to post about that later so let's get back to the fun dating app posts! Now today we have an oldie but a goodie that I found online. Honestly, it is hard not to laugh because I think the dating app game hasn't changed too much so a message like this is something that is still happening. Some men will just never learn.




I can't get over the fact that Joshua starts with a quick "hey sexy" before delving into a list of demands and belittling the person he is messaging. Don't talk to him like that? Just saying hey is not a bad was of speaking. He just did it himself! Does Joshua expect people to bow in front of him when they say hello as well? I wonder how he gets by in life honestly at this point because surely if he said this to someone's face they would just laugh. Or maybe if he did it to a guy he'd get his ass kicked. Not that he wouldn't deserve that though. 

Does anyone actually start off a conversation by saying "Hello sir" or "Hello mam" when it isn't some sort of phone scam? I mean, that is honestly all I can think of because it's not something I would typically say. Now I do have some friends in the south who always add that but I think they'd do that more in person and face to face rather than online on an app. As far as I'm concern Joshua has done nothing to deserve anyone's respect. 

The fact that Joshua ends this by asking for nudes would blow my mind, except for the fact that I've received messages where the very first thing was "Nudes?" and it didn't come after a handful of messages. The audacity that Joshua possesses to think that after belittling someone and telling them to address him as sir would be a great point to transition and ask for nudes is a bit much. Like what is going on in his mind? What is so fantastic about him to think that he deserves nudes? Just because he can type the word doesn't mean a thing. I would have replied saying, "It's very disrespectful of you not to ask nicely by saying please." just to be rude and then ended the conversation there.

Sadly this is something that does still happen on dating apps and it is 3 years later. Guys just think to ask for nudes and think they can be straight up rude as if they're deserve to be treated like they're the best thing that ever happened. Anytime a guy asks me for nudes I just block him and end the conversation there. Now, if you're the type of person who is comfortable sharing nudes then more power to you honestly. But I can't imagine sending anyone my nudes, especially if I've never even met them and we've barely said hello.

Have any of you experienced someone who was just downright rude to you? Or thought that you were supposed to send them your nudes immediately because apparently there was a magical connection that you were unaware of? Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments :

Post a Comment