Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Year in Review

I thought it would be fun to do a year in review sort of post. Not that this is going to be anything fancy but it is just for fun. It is kind of crazy to think about the whirlwind that this year. Not just for the blog but for me personally. Not that I blogged all about it but maybe I will type it up one day. Either way I appreciate all of you for sticking with me this year because I know I did disappear for three months during the summer but you welcomed me back with open arms.



Biggest Accomplishments:
January 2017 - Hit 10,000 page views in a month (first time ever).
Hit 100,000 for the entire 2017 year.

Top Countries Visiting the Blog: 
U.S., Germany, France, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Canada, Turkey, Italy, Netherlands.

Top Posts:


Blogger Recognition Award - I'm honestly surprised by this because I'm a dating blogger. I only did this post for fun yet it got the most views this year. I guess you all really do care about me. I thank you for that.


Tinder Tap to Remove - This one honestly isn't surprising. Jesse truly is a winner and a keeper. I wish you luck in your dating life dude. I actually got a comment from him on the blog post, which was even more surprising. How did he find me in this small corner on the internet? Kudos.


Tinder I'm Harvey Weinstein - This guy honestly has no taste, which is something I am sure we can all agree on. Either way I imagine this had so many views just because of how horrifying it was. A guy honestly said this and thought it was ok. I curse him and his dating life.


Tinder I Like Your Face - I can only say that this post was golden thanks to my friend's responses to this idiot. The fact that he was so forward in thinking that she needed to do something sexual immediately is horrendous. Her responses just showed what an idiot he was when he had nothing to say back that was intelligible.


Tinder IKEA Night Stand - This guy had a sense of humor about night stands and I have to admit that I did laugh. Sadly things didn't go any further than me finding his profile to be funny but I'm glad you all enjoyed his humor too. Maybe next time I'll get someone who is funny and actually go on a date with them!

I think it's safe to say the top posts belong to Tinder. So thank you Tinder, for existing to give me content to blog about. Thank you to the idiot guys who message me or write stupid things on their profiles. All the dating apps seem to be full of idiots but such is life.

Thank you to all of the readers of this blog. I honestly don't think I'd keep up with it if I didn't know you were clicking and reading so I appreciate it. Hopefully in this new year I'll go on far more dates and have even more to blog about. Maybe I'll get my shit together and blog more about traveling too. Who knows? We'll see what 2018 holds.


No comments :

Post a Comment