Sunday, July 30, 2017

Let's Get To Know Each Other Blogger Tag!

I have been tagged! Emily at That Weird Girl Life tagged me for this and I am a few weeks late but I was a bit busy traveling the world so I hope all will be forgiven. I love being tagged in all the different tags going around but you've probably noticed I'm terrible about actually doing them. I promise I'll get better. Either way here's a fun way to get to know me a bit better. (:


The Rules:

1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.

2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers). 
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know that you have nominated them!

I'm breaking the rules a bit because most of the bloggers I know have more than 200 followers because we're just that cool. Such is life.

I tag:
Brooklyn @ Just Being Brooklyn
Brit @ Alternatively Speaking
Romani @ Romani's Little Corner
Becca @ Tea With Blog
Natalie @ Gorgeous and Geeky
Ashlynn @ The Crimson Cardigan
Melina @ I've Found Waldo
Hailey @ Hailey Jade Ryan
Megan Anne @ Love Megan Anne
Lucy @ Lucy Goes Dating
Sarah @ Sarah Can't Smell

Here are my answers to Emily's questions:
1. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a doctor or an astronaut. You know, the usual little kid answers. I still really love space and I'm great at playing doctor when it comes to helping other people so I kind of grew up to do what I wanted to do.

2. What time of day do you do your blogging? Do you usually work in the daytime or are you a night owl?

At night. I don't know why but I do better in the middle of the night when it comes to writing. Sometimes I can do it in the afternoon  depending on what's happening but that's just how it goes.

3. If you could only eat one candy or chocolate for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

4. What is your go to movie to watch when you're feeling sad or upset?

I can watch Pacific Rim on repeat or Inception. It always puts me in a better mood.

5. Has there been a book that has changed your life?

I think I've been influenced by a lot of different books. Not only the popular YA fiction that everyone knows and loves but the books I've found on my own covering real life events and people. There's far too many books I've read that have changed my life to list them all.

6. Which Disney movie scared you the most as a kid?

None? I was the kid who loved all the Disney movies and watched them all.

7. What is the hardest thing for you about blogging?

Social media and blogging itself. I work 40+ hour weeks all the time and I have crazy shift times. I miss a lot of things and then don't feel motivated to do much but such is life.

8. If you had to recommend one musician/band that everyone should listen to, who would it be?

Only one!? But there are so many! I'm going to say Purity Ring. I don't think they get as much love as they deserve. I love their sound and can listen to their albums on repeat for weeks.

9. If you could sit down and chat with any fictional character (from a book, movie. or TV) who would it be? And what would you talk about?

Um, can I pick Thor so I can sit down and chat with Chris Hemsworth? I mean, still in character as Thor but you know, looking like Chris Hemsworth? If so, I pick him. We would talk about how stupid Midgardians are and then chat about space. Good times.

10. What is something that no matter what, always makes you laugh?

When someone says something that makes me question how they even function. On my trip I had someone ask me if they needed a passport photo in order to get their visa. Duh, how else are you going to prove who you are and get into a foreign nation?

11. And if you had to pick: cake or pie?

I will live and die by banana cream pie and pumpkin pie. I like them way better than cake and I can't explain why.




Here are my 11 questions for those I tagged:
1. How many countries have you traveled to?
2. What's something that you collect?
3. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
4. Top five movies at the moment?
5. Top five tv shows at the moment?
6. Who is your favorite super hero?
7. What's your favorite social media platform that you use for yourself and not your blog)?
8. What are some of your favorite YouTube channels?
9. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?
10. Do you have any mobile games on your phone? What are they?
11. How do you wake up in the morning?


I hope you've all enjoyed reading my answers in this tag. I hope those who I tagged do this and then let me know when they do so I can read their responses. If I didn't tag you and you'd like to do this please do! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment