Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tinder - I Like Your Face

Today's post is all about the importance of messaging. When you send a message to someone you need to talk about something you might have in common or ask some questions. I don't think that sounds very hard but apparently it's hard to keep up the conversation after a question without becoming gross or inappropriate. One of my friend's sent me the following screenshot of her conversation with Mitchel. Let's get to it.



I think talking about tattoos is a cool conversation starter. I'm the type of person who is always curious about tattoos and the reasons behind someone getting them. The reason can be as simple and just saying the liked the picture or the idea of it. The guy mentioning liking my friend's face seems like a no brainer. One would hope he liked her face because he swiped right and matched her. I love how my friend responded with her face being great. I'm actually surprised Mitchel wasn't the least bit phased by it or bothered. We've seen plenty of guys immediately get turned off by a confident girl.

As soon as he mentioned something that might look even better that's when I started to worry. At this point in the conversation we know that something bad is going to happen and it did. What possesses a guy to make his say that a girl sitting on his face would be the best thing. We are barely even 7 messages in before he suggests that. In no way, shape, or form has my friend made it seem that she is looking for a quick hook up or anything that remotely involves sitting on someone's face.

I wonder what goes through a guy's brain most of the times but then conversations like this remind me why I would want to steer clear. I would learn far too much and I'd never be able to scrub my brain clean of all the gross things that they think of. Now to be fair I don't think all guys are like this, don't worry. However on the dating apps it just seems to happen all too often.

At this point my friend ended up messaging back the following:



The website she linked is actually super funny and full of stupid messages that people send that for some reason they think are great. The fact that he didn't even check it and got confused about it is the best. He's honestly such a fool but either way that's how the conversation ended. There was no need to try and give him an explanation because of how dumb he is due to the fact that he likely wouldn't piece anything together.

What do you all think of Mitchel? Was there anything even said in the conversation to make it seem like my friend wanted to do much of anything with him? Have you ever had a guy immediately message you like this wanting something sexual immediately? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment