Thursday, September 1, 2016

Do You Feel Like A Young God?

Sorry it's been a while since my last post about a dating app but I was a bit busy enjoying my vacation. Now that I'm back though it's time to let you all once more enjoy the fun going on with conversations in the dating apps. Today it's from OkCupid and honestly I can't stop laughing about it.


This man is going to be called Wannabe God because his username includes "Greek God" as if he is one. I mean, look at this picture. What is he trying to prove? That he is super fit? That he has a six pack look sort of going on when he takes a deep breath and holds it? Just what is it that he is after? Ok, let's get everything out of the way in regards to the picture. The angle is a bit creepy for me because it's as if his waist completely disappears. Like it is just getting thinner and thinner and maybe he has no legs because everything below his waist disappears. All of his photos that he has for people to browse through are more shots of his abs and chest. Did this guy ever think that someone might actually want to see his face? Or maybe he just wants someone who obviously only wants him for his chest and abs because I don't know if the rest of his body even exists at this point. It's obvious he cares about his looks but I'm wondering if there's anything actually going on upstairs for him...

Then Wannabe God decided to start of with the usual compliment. "You are beautiful" is easy to respond with "Thanks I know" and then the conversation goes just about no where because a guy usually doesn't expect that kind of response and thinks that he was somehow being creative. As if that could immediately make a discussion of him trying to convince me that I am beautiful to which I reply that I am not and that I've never heard such a thing before. Ugh. Honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again. START. A. CONVERSATION. It isn't that hard. Look at my profile and bio. Ask me about traveling, ask me about my work, ask what I like to do in Vegas. I don't think it should be that hard of a thing to do but apparently it is.

Anyways, are any of you doubting that Wannabe God actually has a body like I am? What are you thoughts on my perceived shallow-ness of him? Am I wrong?

No comments :

Post a Comment