Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

Oh man. I am so terrible! I was nominated for this by Rebecca Claire almost two months ago but was so busy traveling the world I wasn't able to get up a proper post for it! Now that I'm finally getting around to it though I sure hope it counts. You should click the link and check out her blog. Thanks again for nominating me Rebecca. (: Now let's get on to what this award means.



By accepting this award I have agreed to write 7 things you might not all ready know about me so here we go.

1. I've traveled to four different continents and seventeen different countries.

2. I love to play videogames but don't own any actual gaming device besides my laptop and iPhone.


3. I'm an adrenaline junkie. Go bungee jumping? Sure, let's do it twice while we're here! 


4. I have such a sweet tooth that once while younger I had a cavity within a cavity!


5. I pay the $10 a month for Spotify so I don't have commercials because they bother me that much (also I've given up on listening to the radio).


6. I have only been to a few music festivals seeing Kanye, The Weeknd, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, and a bunch of my other favorite artists (front and center thanks to my camelback and long hours of standing) but I'd love to attend more.


7. I'm currently addicted to Kingdom Hearts Unchained on my phone. I haven't paid for the game yet so I can't say I'm truly addicted but the party I created has been ranked in the top 10.



My Nominations: 

1. Anissa at MindGlitched
2. Lauren at This Stuff Is Golden
3. Becky at TheOwlet
4. Laima at Fay Fox
5. Mchi at Waiting for June
6. Ella at In Ella's Element
8. Lauren at Lauren Victoria
9. Foxy40 at Online Dating Trials
10. Jessi at My White T
11. And any of my readers who would like to! Send me a link once done so I can read it!

The Rules:

  • Thank your nominator
  • Share the award on your blog
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 1000 followers
  • Notify them via social media

1 comment :

  1. How fun! I love these kinds of posts...It's great to get to know fellow bloggers better! Very cool that you've been to that many countries! And, oh wow - I didn't even know #4 was possible! I get #5 too, I pay the subscription for Pandora so I wouldn't have commercials. It makes me especially crazy to have commercials while I'm running/working out.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete