Thursday, April 7, 2016

OkCupid - 99 Problems But You Ain't One

Conversation starters are hard apparently. I am starting to realize this on OkCupid since random guys keep messaging me even though we aren't a match and I haven't liked them back. Can't they take a hint? Or maybe just start the conversation about something we have in common? Then there's this loser who thought he was being funny starting off with what he considered a joke.


I didn't even have to think that long or hard when I came up with my reply to send back to him. I figured he was trying to be slightly serious as though we were actually a couple that would have something to break up about. I imagined the response to be something like "you're too beautiful to be on this app when you should be with me" or something along those lines. That or he just wouldn't respond because he would be too butt hurt. Once more I was proven wrong.



 

I'm still convinced that his follow up wasn't all that funny or interesting but he just wants to think it is and now realizes that I wouldn't have fallen for whatever stupid response he would've given me. Also, can someone please explain to me how what I said was sexy? I mean, is hiking a super turn on for some people? Or is there something else that I completely missed in the conversation? Either way this guy kind of has douche written all over his face so I don't plan to really continue on the conversation. I'm not sure if he'll leave me be for long though but I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments :

  1. You're hilarious! Ive never used OKcupid but I did tinker with online conversations earlier this year. It didn't work well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! Ive never used OKcupid but I did tinker with online conversations earlier this year. It didn't work well for me.

    ReplyDelete