Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OkCupid - Hyena

Is it hard to start a conversation? I mean, beyond the "Hey, what's up? How are you?" sort of thing? If you look at a person's profile you could easily check and read what they're interested in and BAM! You'll have something to ask or talk about. It won't hurt to read I promise. However I suppose some people just want to send what they consider interesting conversation starters. If only I had the emojis on here so you all could see.

Hyena messaged me, "Hi! *several sunshine emojis* here is some sunshine so you can grow into a magical flower amongst the plants that everyone loves. Except my neighbor Frank he hates beautiful things. I will protect you from Frank *kissy face heart emoji*"

First of all I have several questions of concern Mr. Hyena. I live in a desert, this is Vegas after all, so what makes you think I need more sunshine? I'm pretty sure I need water if I'm going to survive here. Second, why am I growing into a magical flower? I'm certain that if I were to grow into any plan it would be something with thorns so I could keep weirdos like you away from me. Also if I had any magical properties it would be to keep certain people away as well while also producing money so I could buy myself nice trips around the world. Third, who is Frank? Why does he hate beautiful things? How do you know this about him? Are you certain that he would consider me beautiful as well? Seventh, What makes you think I need protection from Frank? Are you sending him after me? Is he going to be what plucks this magical flower from the plants that everyone loves? Are you afraid Frank is going to steal me from you?

Honestly, I could go on and on with questions but I'll stop there. Wait a second. Now that I think about it, maybe I should send him that paragraph back in response just to see what he would say...