Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bumble - Johnny

Bumble let's you post multiple pictures in order to give people a sense of who you are and what you look like. You know there are the suggestions of don't use a mirror selfie, make sure it's not a big group pictures, and so on but apparently some people like to post pictures of who they really are.

Listen Johnny, I really didn't need to swipe through and see all your dick pics. Honestly. The angle doesn't change a thing. If I actually did want to look at dick pics one day there is this glorious thing called google images. So no thank you, that's a hard pass on that one. Also, you're letting everyone know that you're basically a dick. I suppose I could thank you on behalf of others for the warning but I am still a bit scarred by the images I had to see.

At least I'm now warning anyone in Vegas to be careful of a Johnny with a sketchy looking first picture.

No comments :

Post a Comment